AA have more than twice as many patrols on the road as any other breakdown organisation and, if your vehicle breaks down, AA has the latest satellite technology to help find the shortest route to you, and making sure you don't wait too long.
In fact, in the UK, AA attends a car breakdown, on average, every 8.7 seconds and repairs around eight out of ten cars at the roadside. Also, with state-of-the-art on-board computers to help diagnose faults rapidly when you've broken down, there's a good chance AA Breakdown will have you up and running again quickly.
And, most important of all, AA is the only breakdown organisation to offer personal members a free courtesy car, so that you will never be left stranded; at a cost of just a few pence a day for AA, we think AA offers better value for money than any other similar service.
With AA you purchase only the coverage that suits you best, without wasting money on expensive options that you'll never need or use. Amongst the different plans with AA Breakdown Cover include:
* AA Roadside - Assistance if you breakdown more than quarter mile from your home. If your car can't be fixed by the road, AA will take you and your car home, or to the nearest garage, (whichever is nearer), and AA will provide you with a courtesy car for 24 hours.
* AA Relay - If AA can't arrange a prompt repair, AA transport you, your car and up to seven passengers home, or to any mainland UK destination.
* AA Home Start - Breakdown assistance at home, or within quarter mile of it.
* AA Relay Plus - If you are away from home, AA provide a replacement car for up to 48 hours, or overnight accommodation, or onward travel if a local repair isn't possible.
With more expertise, more patrols, and more comprehensive breakdown cover than most other similar types of breakdown service, when you choose AA for your breakdown cover, you can be sure that you're in safe hands.
AA, UK: Sign-Up Online for AA, AA Car Insurance, AA Caravan Insurance and more
With AA you can obtain breakdown cover for your vehicle in the UK from just pennies a day. There are several similar types of car breakdown service available, not least of which is the well-known RAC Breakdown, but AA has plenty to distinguish it from other breakdown services; here are just a few of the ways:
* AA has around 3,600 of their own uniformed patrols - so, wherever you may be in the UK, AA is never far away from you
* AA patrols are highly trained and equipped - so they can get you on your way again quickly
* AA always find the fastest route to you - with the help of global positioning and satellite navigation
* AA doesn't charge extra for labour - (if a roadside fix takes longer than expected)
Also, when you sign up for AA, you are the member - not the car. That means, with AA personal membership, you are covered 365 days of the year, 24 hours a day, in any vehicle.
So, when you join up with AA you can rest assured that you're in safe hands, with the most trusted name for UK breakdown service.
From any of the AA Breakdown Cover links above, you can also reach AA Home Insurance and AA Car Insurance, where you'll find excellent deals for all your insurance needs.